Tuesday 15 April 2008

Méribel mountains

One more snow view for the tropical expats to enjoy - Mt Vallon, Méribel Mottaret. For the first time in ages, I didn't ski this season but Miss Z, aged 4, did. She's coming to stay soon and will no doubt tell me her experiences in French ski school and how she can now do a green run. She's an articulate child of strong opinions and firm character, but with a rather limited diet. If the fishfinger isn't cooked just right or sliced just right, it's bad news. I may have to employ a Supernanny-style chart or make yet another bribery visit to ToysRUs (or the Toys Office, as she calls it.) Apparently children in the playground now send each other to the Naughty Step - but of course I wouldn't dream of putting Miss Z there. She's good as gold - mostly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your pictures, good blog!